This course provides a process to help managers have a discussion with an employee when performance needs to improve. Key communication skills are addressed, as well as a step-by-step outline for conducting the discussion in a way that respects the individual, and encourages him or her to take responsibility for improving performance.
- Team Leaders
- Anyone needing to council others on performance
- Overview of Managing Performance Discussions
- Describe Specific Behavior and Outcomes – Key Communication Skills
- Use Effective Questioning Skills – Key Communication Skills
- Use Listening Skills – Key Communication Skills
- Seven-Step Process
- Practical Application
There is a Knowledge Assessment to be taken at the end of the course. You will receive a Certificate of Completion after completing the assessment.